Steve Lawrence - Designated Managing Broker
- I bring 35 years of Real Estate experience to the management position at the Lake County office.
- I have a BS in education from Illinois State University, which supports both theory and practical applications as you build your career to the highest levels of achievement.
- In addition to my Illinois license, I hold a Wisconsin Broker's license, allowing expansion into one of the hottest growth areas in the region.
- I was recognized as Realtor Associate in 1993 and as Realtor of the Year in 2002 by the Realtors Association of Northwest Chicagoland. I served as President of the Association in 2003, confirming my commitment to professional standards and best practices.
- My agents combine a drive for excellence with empathy and flexibility to help clients achieve a purchase or a sale.
- Baird & Warner's technology makes the complexities of a transaction easy to manage, supporting agents and clients with accurate and timely market information and superior communication systems.
- At Baird & Warner, we build on your strong desire to perform through a continuing process of business planning, training, coaching and mentoring.
- I manage to a 'Raving Fan' philosophy of service to clients and community, supported by a vibrant team spirit in the office.
- I am committed to helping you build a thriving real estate practice, and it shows in everything I do.